Popular posts from this blog
rehearsal footage - final edit
In my rehearsal footage I have shown three different locations, I did look briefly at others, but I knew that they wouldn’t suit my intentions for the film, they didn’t have the correct lighting, or they would be too difficult to film in because of their accessibilities. I had imagined what I wanted the location to look like when I first started to write my story, I wanted it to be quite dark and oppressive to suit the narrative, and the first location I used in my rehearsal footage isn’t the final location I will be using because it was too light and open. I did however like the beach and the forest next to the beach so I will likely use this location in my film. I also liked the actor I used in the rehearsal footage because I am making a silent film and won’t be having a script or dialogue and so character expression and movement is an important part in my film, and I think my actor understood this and did it well. I am going to change the costume too, I didn’t want to buy the...
(Post 3c) Genre
(POST THREE C) GENRE ACTION subgenres : EPIC - its protagonist (or multiple protagonists) going to great lengths and over a long period of time in order to achieve a vital objective. ( Ben Hur, Gone With the Wind, Lawrence of Arabia ) SPY - a spy or other undercover professional finds themselves on a secret mission, usually behind enemy lines, and armed with an array of special equipment and gadgets. ( James Bond, Salt, Mission: Impossible ) DISASTER - center their story around a disaster, usually natural but it can be artificial. The disaster itself can be on a global level or extremely localized, imposing peril on only the central characters. ( Poseidon, Towering Inferno ) SUPERHERO - feature one or more characters who have supernatural abilities and do battle with similarly-powered antagonists. The majority of superhero movies are derived from comic book source material. ( The Dark Knight Trilogy, Hancock, Sup...
Comments
Post a Comment