rehearsal footage - final edit



In my rehearsal footage I have shown three different locations, I did look briefly at others, but I knew that they wouldn’t suit my intentions for the film, they didn’t have the correct lighting, or they would be too difficult to film in because of their accessibilities. I had imagined what I wanted the location to look like when I first started to write my story, I wanted it to be quite dark and oppressive to suit the narrative, and the first location I used in my rehearsal footage isn’t the final location I will be using because it was too light and open. I did however like the beach and the forest next to the beach so I will likely use this location in my film. I also liked the actor I used in the rehearsal footage because I am making a silent film and won’t be having a script or dialogue and so character expression and movement is an important part in my film, and I think my actor understood this and did it well. I am going to change the costume too, I didn’t want to buy the costume before finding an actor and so in my final film, the actor will be wearing something different. I would also quite like to add a filter to my fin al film because it would make the colours more vibrant and less dull for the audience, the short films that I have watched so far use colour correction to make the colours a bit more natural. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

evaluative analysis of my short film.